- Collect, record and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports and examination results.
- Conducting regular patient check-ups.
- Diagnosing any ailments.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners appropriately, when necessary and in a timely manner.
- Providing advice to people on staying healthy.
- Referring patients to specialists and consultants.
- Carrying out clinical audit as appropriate.
- Working hours 9 hrs a day and a day off every week.
- Annual leave of 3 weeks with salary and airfare.
- Experience level is 3 years and above.
- Candidates having Oman moh license would be preferred.
- Candidate who are ready to relocate to Sinaw,Oman need to apply.
Recruiter Name:Dr Aarif Mohammed
Company:Hassan Hazam Company