The US-Bangla Airlines Ltd. (USBA), the premium leading private airlines in Bangladesh is currently operating the highest number of flight in domestic routes and also operating different international destinations (Kathmandu, Muscat, Kolkata, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok and very soon will start flight to Doha & China).
Currently US-Bangla Airlines operating Dash-8, Q400 aircraft and Boeing 737- 800 and also the company is planning to procure wide body aircraft.
- Ensure Corporate & Travel Agency profile and update regularly.
- Responsible for maintaining individual Travel Agent and Corporate ledger.
- Ensure monthly /forth-nightly travel agent accounts statements.
- Ensure coordination with travel agent sales with system & ledger to determine any discrepancy.
- Responsible to comply BSP WEB link Sales and System sales one by one.
- Ensure record keeping of individual Third Parties Profile (PSA Agreement, Guarantee documents, Undertaking, Application, and Trade Licence etc.)
- Ensure collect & scrutiny sales reports & deposit slip of all sales outlets.
- Ensure preparation of monthly / forth-nightly invoice or bills.
- Ensure dispatching invoice / bills to the Travel Agent and corporate parties for timely payments.
- Ensure daily & monthly summary & analysis of flown report (Flight, Sector, Tax data and RBD & RBD wise revenue)
- Responsible to monitor & update BG(Bank Guarantee) statement and coordinate with Sales & Marketing Team.
- Ensure daily BSP sales statement.
- Responsible for reconciliation with the reservation system (ZENITH) payment register history to find out any discrepancy.
- Education, Skills and competence requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Management, Accounting, Finance & Economics.
- At least 05 years experience in Revenue Accounting in reputed airlines in the similar position.
- Knowledge of airlines ticketing policies/procedures, tariffs/ taxes.
- Should have Airline or travel agency accounting experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles/procedures, including general ledger.
- Experience with audits/knowledge of auditing procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Should have strong management skills.
- Good track of performance record.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information and ability to work under pressure.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Subhajit Ganguly