- Effectively communicate tasks and requirements to an assigned team of joiners. Monitoring workload and providing solutions to ensure targets are met and risks are mitigated.
- Manage the quality outputs of all joiners, offering feedback where required and continually encouraging improvements.
- Ensure that the management is informed of joinery workload and progress against targets, escalate issues and support the implementation of solutions where required.
- As required, provide administrative support to the management.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to so that the team are working in an efficient, tidy and safe environment at all times.
- Monitor employees performance. Coach and mentor members of the team offering regular feedback to employees on performance including the management team.
- Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as directed by the management.
- Must have at least 5 years employment experience working as a joinery supervisor in a joinery company.
- Good technical understanding and relevant practical skills
- People management and motivational skills
- A multi-tasker Pays attention to detail Good communication skills in managing or leading teams in a joinery environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret joinery and construction plans
- Knowledge in operating computerized joinery machines like CNC.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken with excellent communication skills.
Recruiter Name:Nalini Aggarwal
Contact Company:Topik furniture joinery ltd