We are one of the leading distributors of branded sports goods in Asia, with HQ in Singapore and presence in several countries of South East Asia, East Asia and south Asia. . The brands represented by the group include the world renowned sporting brands such as YONEX & MIKASA.
- Integrate and Maintain data from various back-end services and databases (e.g payment gateway, shipping awb, zendesk, zopim and etc)
- Maintain health of Servers and Sunriseclick.com (Uptime)
- Overseeing Sunriseclick.com on development (UI, Coding and Structure)
- Technical Management of the website
- Designed, Develop and Maintain back end system (Nucleus)
- Optimize and Maintain Databases
- Tracking online transactions are being handled correctly by the back end system
- Tracking online orders are being shipped correctly
- Checking Potential Fraud Order
- Creating Process for Sunriseclick.com daily operation
- Cooperate with web designer to match visual design for Sunriseclick.com
- Provide ad hoc information/guidance required by designer
- Creating and Maintaining promotion plans on Sunriseclick.com
- Overseeing Promotion contents upload to the system
- Guide Customer Service on difficult cases
- Overseeing new order creation (General Return and Warranty)
- Guide Warehouse on inventory and returns
- Guide Supply Chain department on the content to source and the content required to be input into the system for Sunriseclick.com
- Liaising with Accounts and warehousing deptts on their related matters.
- Degree in computer science/information technology or any related discipline.
- 5-6 years hands-on experience with database technology, including RDBMS, ETL, SQL programming. MySQL and knowledge of Microsoft Office, TIBCO Rendezvous 8.1.x ..
- Experience in mission critical, high performance e commerce systems using poular web technologies like HTML 5, Java,Asp.net,PHP,XML/XSLT/Web service.
- Experience with AWS, particularly the data management tools (ETL pipelines, EMR) is huge plus
- Experience with visualization and analysis tools, such as Tableau and Excel is a huge plus
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics and/ or Adobe SiteCatalyst is huge plus
- Experience with CRM, Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua) is a strength.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.Salary will offer good savings potential with opportunities for growth.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume with a passport size picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company:Sunrise Company Pte Ltd
Address:9 Kaki Bukit Crescent Kaki Bukit Tech Park 1, Singapore