- University Degree in food technology or food science or food safety or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To apprise the management system effectiveness and improvement needed from time to time.
- Plays the role of a liaison with certification body and other external agencies on matters related to management systems.
- Coordinates, schedules and conduct management review meetings for monitoring effectiveness of management system, review of QHSE policies and quality objectives, customer survey results, supplier and HSE performance etc. for continual improvement.
- Maintains records for management reviews, internal audits and external audits.
- Conducts Quality, Food safety, Health Safety and Environment Management Systems awareness training.
- Liaise with client in case if any management systems procedures and plan that has to be issued or aligned with clients requirement.
- Conducts customer surveys for catering and facility management services and analyses the results of customer surveys.
- To ensure that the objectives of the defined quality, food Safety, health safety and environment management system within the job scope is fulfilled at all times.
- Develop & implement project specific procedure, plan and check list, e.g. emergency preparedness response plan, quality plan, QHSE plan etc.
- Ensures projects quality, food safety, health safety and environment management systems related filing and documentation are in place.
- Plans, schedules and conducts supplier audits.
- Identify training needs of staff involved in implementation of management systems.
- Only for male
- Age between 25 and 35 years.(Male)
- Good Health.
QR 6000/- + O.T + FOOD +bachelor Accommodation +transport (Salary is depend on work experience and qualification - negotiable)