A leading bridal haute couture company established since 1980, is seeking to hire the following 4 positions:
1) PATTERN MASTER / CUTTER
• Selecting the most appropriate fabrics.
• Draw and cut out sets of patterns.
• Appointing the appropriate tailor for the piece.
• Actively responsible for quality control in the tailoring department.
• Coordinate and cooperate efficiently with the designers.
• Effective use of the material to ensure minimal wastage.
• Providing the technical aspect of the jibon instruction.
• Working and achieving timely delivery of the dresses.
• Ability to work well in a multi-cultured environment.
• Responsible and reliable
• 10 Years + work experience in a high end haute couture bridal company.
• Excellent technical knowledge and skill in fabrics.
• Knowledge in advanced western cuts and fitting.
2) FEMALE TAILOR (ARABIC)
•Provas for customers
•Coordination between the customer and Master Cutter
•Supervising the alteration team
•Excellent communication skills
•Ability to work well in a high pressured environment
•8 years’ minimum experience in related companies
• Due to the nature of our business, must be female.
•Experienced in Haute Couture
•Expert skill and knowledge in cut and sew
3) FEMALE SALES EXECUTIVE (ARABIC)
•Effectively qualify the customer to creating a firm understanding for their taste in dress design requirements.
•Presenting and showcasing the most suitable dresses according to customer budget and design requirements.
•Presenting collections from designer sketches look book.
•Discuss design options with the customer and offer knowledgeable advice to customers.
•Keeping track of customer prova/fitting dates and ensure prior notice and preparations with the production team are made.
•Coordinating with sales coordinator for payments, follow-ups and dress delivery.
•Coordination of all required accessories arrangements upon dress delivery.
•Working towards and achieving sales targets.
•Working on excel and outlook, and preparing necessary documentation and reports as needed
•Positive attitude when working in a busy sales environment.
•Strong negotiation skills.
•Working positively in a multi-cultured environment.
•Ability to work well in a team.
•Organized and responsible.
•Passion for the bridal and fashion industry.
•Due to the nature of our business, must be female.
•Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a high-end fashion retail brand.
•Apparel and Fashion industry knowledge.
•Fluent in Arabic and Strong English.
•Proficient in MS Office
4) SENIOR DESIGNER / SKETCHER
•Actively involved in new concept development.
•Creating and presenting design sketches and/or mini mannequins in accordance with the collection theme and concept.
•Creating new and progressive designs that comply with the latest trends.
•Creating new sample options.
•Prepare and organize the required material and samples for the dress.
•Responsible for overseeing the dresses development from start to finish.
•Ensuring high quality and standards are met at all stages.
•Continually checking the schedules of dresses are achieved to ensure timely delivery.
•Responsible for own team of Hand embroiders, Machine embroiders and tailors.
•Creating new sample options
•Continual awareness of current fashion trends and developments by researching, learning, attending fashion trends, and involvement with Haute Couture network
•Excellent communication skills
•Ability to work well in a multi-cultured environment
•Ability to perform under a high pressured environment
•Desire to learn and able to act on constructive criticism
•Degree in Fashion Design
•5 Years + work experience in a high end haute couture bridal company
•Excellent knowledge in fabrics and embroidery
•Knowledge in fabric fall and compatibility to the design
•Knowledge in advanced western cuts and fitting
•Good quality control
• Well established, long standing and reputable company
• Competitive salary packages
• Medical insurance, accommodation, transportation
advanced western cuts and fitting.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org