One of the leading Multinational Group of Lubricants Manufacturers operating in more than 45 Countries. Apart from Manufacturing, Company is into International Trading of Oil & Petroleum Products in Sharjah( UAE )
- Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a department's storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Taking responsibility for local and overseas purchases.
Coordinating with shipping agents for customs clearance processes.
Being responsible for overall warehouse management, including storeroom movements and outsourced services e.g. warehouse layout
- Conducting periodic stock counts to ensure stock accuracy.
Monitoring goods received and goods issued.
Systematically managing inventory and maintaining records in a computer database.
Handling other duties and responsibilities as assigned by managem
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing,Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards, Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.Customer-oriented and friendly.Prioritization and time management skills.Working quickly without compromising quality.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending soluti
- We try to limit these in our job ads, but sometimes listing them is necessary for screening. Here are typical responsibilities and duties of an sales representative. The first one is typically the primary responsibility.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting,etc
Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with managementagreements and transfer pricing policy
- 3+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Mr.Anup Janardhanan
Email Address:email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org