The successful candidate will be managing the yard / warehouse and looking after the overall operations of the yard.
The responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Oversee and manage the yard, look after the purchase and collection of scrap from different locations.
- Developing a strong local supplier base in Papua New Guinea to increase the volumes of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap.
- Supervising the cutting, grading, processing and loading of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap
- Supervise and manage the supervisors and the workers
- Maintaining a proper inventory system at yard and regular maintaining and updating the proper inventory of the stock at yard
- Looking after the sale of industrial gases and industrial goods
- Regular coordination with customers, suppliers, shipping line and other third parties.
- Preparation of the quotes, invoices, DO and maintaining proper documentation and filing system.
- Emailing daily work reports and weekly progress reports to the head office and regular coordination with the head office.
Relevant experience in the steel or scrap industry and a good knowledge of the grading of ferrous and non-ferrous materials is highly preferred.
Experience in inventory management or industrial gases and goods will be an advantage.
Nuovo International Limited is a dynamic and well established Papua New Guinea company engaged into the recycling of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap and into the sale of industrial gases and industrial products. The Company is undergoing fast expansion plans and looking for dynamic and skilled individuals who can be instrumental in the Company's growth.
The potential candidates should have excellent communication, managerial and interpersonal skills. The person should be willing to relocate and work in Papua New Guinea. The candidate should be able to work under pressure and should be able to meet tight deadlines.
10+ years experience
Recruiter Name:MANIMARAN MALATHI
Company:ACME Global Pte Ltd
Email Address:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org