- We have an Urgent Requirement for one of our Prestigious Client in Qatar.
- 5 to 6 years experience in similar position handle large plastic products is a must. GCC valid driving license will be added advantage
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Position : " Procurement Engineer "
Location : Qatar
Qualification : BSc in Supply Chain Management.
Experience : Min 8-9 yrs
Salary : QR 7000 - 8000
Accommodation : Provided by the Company
- Send your CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com "