QC Inspectors - Civil and Structural:
1 Month Contract PDO Approved or PDO Project Approval
2000 - 2300 USD + FAT
5+ Years experience
1. Shall be HND or Diploma in Civil engineering.
2. Shall have a minimum of 4 years of quality control and inspection experience in construction industries. The experience shall include works involving soil excavation and earth works, concrete works, block works, structural steel works and roofing, roads and paving, tank pads and bunds and general activities associated with civil and building works.
3. Shall be thoroughly familiar with civil construction materials and construction methods, testing of civil construction materials, international codes and standards for civil design, construction and testing of materials and works. 1. Implement QA/QC activities including those of sub-contractors works in accordance with approved QCP /ITPs and Procedures, method statements and other contract documents.
2. Prepares and signoff applicable records for quality surveillance / inspections / tests.
3. Maintain records of calibration, inspection and testing equipment.
4. Ensure availability of appropriate version of applicable work documents such as Drawings, Specifications, SPs, PRs, DEPs and Standards.
5. Witness procedures, tests and certify the results
6. Provide sufficient feedback to Lead Quality Engineer on the day to day quality issues
Recruiter Name: Rishi Raj Singh
Contact Company: Tata Projects Limited
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org