- The job holder is required to develop and promote the various brands within the scope of LMMs sanitary ware solutions business within the local markets projects segment giving it visibility based on a thorough understanding of economic trends and market needs within the construction and building materials sector. For this purpose, the job holder will:
1. Develop relationships within the local market with architects, designers, consultants, contractors and clients and manage the entire project sales lifecycle i.e. initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
2. Enhance the scope of Kitchen Kraft project sales activities within the U.A.E with an initial focus on the Dubai market.
3. Conduct market research, maintain up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and develop and pursue business leads and opportunities based on a systematic methodology to achieve set project sales and agreed revenue targets.
4. Develop sales forecasts and plans on a bi-annual basis with a view on performance and in consideration of market indicators in cooperation with the finance and operations teams for the purpose of integrating the information into LMMs overall financial planning process.
5. Liaise with architects, consultants, contractors and the internal project management team in order to attain project specifications on behalf of the principles.
6. Evaluate credit history for new accounts in coordination with the Finance function for credit control purposes and within the context of the respective authority matrix ensuring regular monitoring of extended credit facilities and administering collections.
1. Bachelors degree in business administration or a relevant discipline or Interior designing
2. A minimum of 5 - 7 years of project sales experience in the household solutions, kitchens or building materials sector within the Emirate of Dubai.
3. Excellent English language communications skills.
4. Valid UAE driving license.
5. Auto Cad Experience
6. Salary: Minimum 5000 AED and Maximum 7000 AED depending on Experience
7. Incentives 1.5% on 2.5 Million Target approximately 80,000 AED per annum
8. Self benefits like insurance and air tickets
9. If UAE License then car plus fuel
Recruiter Name:Nikhil Joshi