- 1: Sort out and collect data, issue report in time. Provide data analysis and recommendations for R&D work.
2: Set research strategy, design and implement scientific and technological processes independently. Continuously study and improve professional knowledge and skills.
3: Developing new analysis methods and continuously improving work efficiency.
4: Familiar with data analysis and good at presentation.
5: Ability of continuous self-learning, consistent with the company's requirements and industry standards to adapt to the evolving needs.
6: Strong writing skills for various proposals and reports with organized and logical.
7: Highly motivated to accept fresh affair and idea, make the right judgments and timely discussion.
- 1. Ph.D. in Biochemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Applied Biochemistry, Biotechnology or a related discipline.
2. Hands-on experience in most of the following skills is highly desired: protein purification, assess protein purity, monitor protein adsorption kinetics, assessing immobilized enzyme recyclability, optimizing enzyme activity by varying conditions during immobilization, selecting immobilization supports, use of various immobilized reactor systems, strong familiarity with product analysis by common structural analysis methods, knowledge of process engineering for scale-up.
3. Due to the highly collaborative nature of the position, excellent interpersonal and communications skills are an essential characteristic of a successful candidate.
4. Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships while collaborating with other scientists, engineers, and technicians in closely related disciplines.
5. Strong organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills are essential
- 5+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Nalini Aggarwal
Company:Asymchem Life Science (Tianjin) Co, Ltd