- We have very urgent opening for Sr. Telecom Engineer with our client, kindly find the below details:
Job Role: Sr. Telecom Engineer
Job Experience : Min.10 Years
Job Location: South Korea
Qualification: BS in Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering
- Responsible to prepare Engineering deliverable such as Design Basis, Specifications , Block diagram /Schematic diagrams, data sheets, MTO , Cable schedule, interconnection diagram for telecommunication system
- Responsible for preparing radio coverage study, link budget calculation, Coverage study for PAGA and CCTV.
- Review 3D model for telecommunication system.
- Reviewing various Telecommunication system vendors offers.
- Responsible for procurement activities i.e. Review of vendor quotations ,Prepare technical clarification & Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) report.
- Fiber cable infrastructure (FTTH) GPON networks and telecom ducts network
- Candidate should have hands on experience & expert knowledge in basic and detailed design engineering of Telecommunications systems for oil and gas industry that includes:
- Telephone System
- LAN & WAN System
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Public Address & General Alarm System (PAGA)
- Plant Radio System that includes VHF/UHF/DTRS/VSAT, satellite phone
- Security Access and Control System
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Integrated Security System (ISS)
- Video entertainment system
- Ship Shore Link, Radar
- GPS Time Synchronization, Video Conferencing
- Network Management Systems
- Structured Cabling System (SCS)
Years of experience:
Open for contract for 1 Years (May extendable)
Open for South Korea location: