- URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR MOWAH COMPANY (WATER TREATMENT COMPANY.) SAUDI ARABIA (RIYADH).
- Reporting to CEO & VP
- Responsible for providing the necessary support to all the participated assets in the O&M related activities under the guidance of CEO & VP
- Identifying best practices and ensuring continuous improvement in the O&M activities
- Chemical or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Msc \ Bsc Degree or equivalent work experience
- Business Administration is an advantage. .
- 10 -15 years' experience in maintenance and/or operations of Water utilities, Sewage utilities and different water/wastewater treatment plants and preferably with desalination units of which 9 may be in commissioning. some years
- At least two years' experience in line management, Operations Manager or Maintenance Manager
- In Knowledge and Expertise:
- Substantial knowledge of engineering practices, functions and processes involved in maintenance Desalination Plants.
- Good leadership skills proven in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of typical legislation associated with Desalination Plants maintenance.
- Familiar with the automation systems and has the ability to improve the current system.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English.
- A good understanding of maintenance management concepts and practices.
- Previous experience in Gulf Area / KSA is a plus.
- Knowledge of risk management techniques.
- Knowledge of commercial processes and budgeting experience.
- Knowledge of HSE compliance auditing is a plus Performance.
- implementation of relevant initiatives to improve the operation/maintenance methodology.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
NOTE- ATLEAST 5-7 YEARS OF GULF EXPERIENCE (MUST) IN WATER TREATMENT COMPANY.
SALARY 10000-14000 SR
YEARS OF CONTRACT 2 YEARS
Reporting to Vice President, he will be responsible to enhance business developing t activities by
Establishing new business contacts in governmental sector and major industrial business.
Extensive work experience of value added water & wastewater solutions/ services in public and industrial segment
Extensive work experience in water public- privet- partnership projects
Proactively engage with prospective clients and existing clients in order to identify and area
Develop strong business relationships with decision makers and key influencers in all targeted prospects-
Proactively identify revenue generation opportunities.
Provide standard reporting and statistic to management, specifically in relation to the sales pipeline.
Familiar with CRM and corporate data base structures.
Work in multinational environment.
Familiar with water concepts.
Background in establishing international business.
THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES ARE ESSENTIAL:
IT and computer skills including extensive use of word processing, PowerPoint, access,
Spreadsheets and mainframe applications.
Represent able and friendly with team mates.
Familiar with most business management and presentation tools. '----
Proactive and creative.
Friendly, ethic, results oriented and positive manner.
Teamwork player and constructive.
Resourceful and good capability to coordinate with other sales, engineering and customer
Maintain proper and updated business filing system and update records of data base and CRM.
> Arabic/English bilingual is mandatory.
> Master or Bachelor degree in Mechanical/chemistry Engineer/ Business administration
> Minimum 5 to years experience in KSA
- OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE MANAGER
SALARY 10000-15000 SR
CONTRACT PERIOD 2 YEARS
JOB LOCATION SAUDI ARABIA (RIYADH)
Due to expansion, one of the KSA leading contractors , is looking to recruit O&M Manager to oversee Operations & Maintenance across several assets in the KSA region.
Interested Candidates shall Email detailed CV's to:
Recruiter Name:Mr. Shariq