- Currently we are hiring for Web Tech Developer for one of our reputed client in Thailand.
Job Location - Thailand
Experience - 2+ Years
Duration:- 1 year Contract
Visa :- Sponsored by Employer (Applicable only for Employee)
As an API developer, you will be a member of an agile team that is delivering a formalized way for systems to interconnect. Our goal is that through your efforts you will be contributing to the service-driven ecosystem we wish to establish across our organization. You will be interfacing with a number of different tools, building out new ways to manage requests and establishing a programmatic way to consume their services. The goal of these interfaces will be to publish them in the Mulesoft API gateway, contributing to a rich collection of services to be used by our developer community. This work is critical to a fundamental transformation effort for the organization. You will be capturing requirements, building user stories, conducting user testing and completing deployment of these system APIs. Once deployed, the solution will require robust documentation on the process to utilize the APIs along with best practices and any governance pro-grammatically enforced.
The team will be run with a Scrum agile methodology and will require attendance to the daily critical meetings. Team members will need to collaborate with each other on best practices as well as work individually to deliver solutions for targeted service groups. The ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members will be critical to your success.
Primary Technical skill set:
1. Fluency in English
2. Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
3. 2 years Experience with a development language (e.g. VB.NET, C#, Java, C++, etc.)
4. 2 Experience with system to system interface (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.)
5. 2 Experience with database development and management (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
Nice to have Skill set:
1. Knowledge in Microservices Architecture
2. Experience in building backend RESTful services
3. Experience working in Anypoint Studio for Mulesoft
This position requires the following
1. Participate in meetings during the evening (Support a North America Audience)
Interview - required to complete 2 levels of Interview session.
If you are interested, then send your updated resume at (Sucharita.firstname.lastname@example.org) with below details:-
Current Company :-