Modern dynamic trading Company that specializes in the supply of composite materials steel products, petroleum products and consumer goods to the market in Afghanistan
- Primary Responsibility
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintained filling system both soft and hard copy for revenue, stock and inventory
- conduct assessment of direct and indirect cost for customs and import duties
- Audit and monitor the COGS expenses claimed by the agents.
- Audit and monitor the loading and offloading report to ensure transparency and accountability
- Prepare daily P&L and expense report for CEO/President
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports to tax agents
- Advise CEO/President on business related issue.
- At least Bachelor Degree, Graduated from Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Language: Excellent in writing and reading and fluent in English language and Fluent in Hindi
- At least Five years experience in the same position.
1. Professional in Excel Program
2. Good skill in Computer software (Windows, Office Packages and Internet Tools).
3. Knowledge and practical skills in using QuickBooks
4. Can easily handle Office machinery (Printer, Scanner and Copier)
5. Knowledge and practical skills in taxation and tax calculation and submission
6. Knowledge of multiple stock and inventory management
7. Understanding of Oil and Petroleum products COGS calculations.
Recruiter Name:Nalini Aggarwal