Skipper Electricals India Ltd. came into existence in the year 1986 and has made rapid progress in the power sector.
A strategic combination of design, innovation, quality and dedicated customer service has made Skipper a reliable and established name in the manufacturing of Substation Equipments and EPC in Generation, Transmission & Distribution sectors. Its products include Power transformers, Distribution transformers, Instrument transformers, Automation panels and other switchgears which are manufactured and tested in-house at modern testing facilities. In addition, as part of its regular sampling procedure, quality commitments are reinforced at various recognized laboratories like ASTA/CPRI/ERDA in accordance with the latest IEC/IS standards.
Skipper products are manufactured by skilled workers, on the latest machinery with state-of-the-art technology, under the supervision of highly experienced personnel. Steadfast Quality, efficient material management and Engineering expertise characterize our day-today operations. On the strength of dedicated teams of professionals, from operators to supervisors and Managers to Directors, Skipper has emerged as a leader in the field of substation equipments.
Skipper exports its products to over 50 countries around the globe, including Middle East, South-East Asia, Europe, Africa & America. With the commitment to ensure that tomorrow is better than yesterday, Skipper has managed to stay continually ahead and has been awarded numerous honors along the way, the highest Exporters trophy by EEPC and Govt. of India recognized Star Export house to name a few.
For more information kindly log on to www.skipperseil.com
- 1) Accounting of EPC Project, General Accounting, Banking, Finance etc.
2) Handling all accounting activities related to project including Storage of Material at Site, Insurances, Client Billing, Issuance of Sub Contractor work Order, Passing of Bill etc.
3) Handling of Local Taxation compliance for Kenya office
4) Filing of annual returns, visa permits, Payment Collection
5) Bank / Vendor / Contractors reconciliation
6) Finalization of monthly overhead expenses budget of site in consultation with site incharge & ensuring control on actual expenses in line with budget.
7) To incorporate, implement & review internal control on all commercial & financial transactions
8) Finalize financial statements, monthly reporting, budgets, analysis and forecast targets and funding submissions
9) Preparation of annual budget
10) Prepare and monitor operating and capital budgets, including preparation of cash flow forecasts and internal budgets.
12) Regular Cost control and monitoring through Budgetary control on SAP.
13) Ensuring Statutory compliance
14) Preparation of various MIS including Cash flows, P&L, Debtors Ageing,
15) Experience of work in SAP
- 1) Must have good Communication & Writing Skills.
2) Only those accountants should apply who have experience of EPC / Project Accounting
3) Candidate must be willing to relocate to Kenya on a bachelor status.
4) Candidate must be well versed with SAP
5) Candidates from manufacturing industry may only apply
- 3+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Skipper HR