- Design/Engineer DeltaV control system.
- DeltaV Control Systems software development
- Oversee and participate in the development and review of System Integration Design Specifications for the integrating with third-party equipment and MES, ERP, data collection/historian (e.g. OSI-PI) and report generation packages, using common protocols (e.g. OPC, SQL and ODBC) and custom programming (e.g. VB, C++ and XML).
- Site support activities, including functional solution development/specification, installation, commissioning and startup, system upgrades, and on-going process improvement consultation.
- Pre Commissioning & Commissioning support.
- Front-End Service Support to the Customers for Maintenance and Modifications of the DeltaV Control Systems.
- On-site Trouble-Shooting and Problem Solving of DeltaV Control System.
- Writing reports, analyzing the customer service.
- Assist Companys Sales Team on Customer Support.
- Provide technical inputs for System/Product modifications and improvements to Project Management Team.
- Assistance in Project Development for In-House Projects
- Marks up as-built drawings and documents in accordance with best practices
- Understanding and Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations of the all the Customers in Oman
- Understanding and Ensuring Compliance with customers DEPs & SPs.
- Learning about organizations products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- 4+ years experience
- Candidate working with Emerson presently is not applicable.
(Previous exp with Emerson is ok)