Ambica International Corporation is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in the Philippines, with an ever growing aim of expending within the ASEAN region over the next 5 years. It specializes in the importation, distribution, marketing and selling of Branded Generics in the Ethical, OTC and Nutraceutical segments within its territories. With its aim to provide every consumer access to safe, affordable and effective medication, it has steadily grown over the last 15 years to emerge as the 10th largest Pharmaceutical Company amongst MNCs and the 2nd largest local Pharmaceutical Company in the Philippines.
- 1. Organizing appointments and meetings with costumer .
2. Identify and establishing new business.
3. Negotiating contracts.
4. 4 to 5 years field working experience in pharmaceuticals or surgical sales and marketing.
4. Demonstrating and presenting products to costumer.
5. Undertaking relevant research.
6. Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare profession.
7. Maintaining detailed record.
8. Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
9. Reviewing sales.
10. Managing budgets.
11. Writing reports and other documents.
- Key Skills:
- Fluent in English.
- Commercial awareness.
- Sales and marketing.
- Strong interpersonal ,communicational and organizational skills.
Recruiter Name:Ajit Dixit