- We are looking for a Business Development Manager to be based at DR Congo with one of our client in Adhesive/Construction Chemicals.
- Africa experience is mandatory, however preference will be given to the candidates having exposure working in DR Congo.
- This position is for Single/Bachelor Status Only . No Family Visa to be provided.
- Candidate will be working on distributor's payroll .
- The candidate will be working on distributor's payroll and responsible for achieving Primary Sales Targets & Focus Products Volume Targets
- Devising operational plan for achieving Primary & Secondary Sales as per Targets set
- Working with Distributor to ensure availability of products and execution of BTL activities
- Training Distributors Sales force & achieving goal with help of them
- Distribution expansion by increasing Presence (thru Base expansion, Channel Additions & Geographic expansion etc)
- Understanding country specific market requirements & opportunities and identifying potential for new products to be launched
- Planning and executing Field Marketing activities/Initiatives for category development of Focus Products, in line with annual volume targets
- Promotion Budget Planning & keep a track of spends
- Handling Distributors Claims & ensure timely reimbursement of same thru HO support
- Ensure appropriate inventory management of all finished goods
- Monitor marketing & sales reports on regular basis from distributors
- Reporting & MIS
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: DR Congo, Africa
Experience: 2- 5 years
- Candidate must possess relevant experience in Sales & Business development function with exposure of managing distributors and generating revenues through them.
- Candidate must have experience of working in Africa Market.
- Candidate must have experience in managing distributors and appointing new distributors as well.
- Candidate must be ready to relocate to Congo on Bachelor/Single status.
- Candidate must be ready to work on distributor's payroll.