• Develop the business plan and budget for the Buildex division to provide strategic direction.
• Develop a comprehensive business plan and market strategy including product strategy, market positioning, sales & channel strategy, and business alliances.
• Ensure business continuity through seeking new business opportunities in the similar field.
• Develop and ensure implementation of standard operating procedures for the division.
• Work closely with the marketing department to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
• Manage the various product offerings (Timber, Plywood, Boards, Structural Steel, Allied Products, General Hardware, Tools, Light duty equipment and safety products) according to the strategic direction of Al Khalili Group business plan.
• Build the revenue stream to achieve the set targets and establish strong client relationships with key clients.
• Measure the success of the Division and create management reports that communicate the financial and operational progress of the business line
• Establish and maintain effective business relationships with key vendors/principals to leverage on market and pricing opportunities.
• Lead all aspects of sales cycles, including opportunity identification, analysis, and due diligence; to drive the presentation of proposals for RFP’s, and commercials
• Build relationships and work closely with senior management (CxO level) within the existing and prospective client accounts to understand complex business requirements and consult, advice, and position products.
• Formulate and implement account management plans and proactive service plans to ensure customer satisfaction, retention of business, and identification of new opportunities.
• Monitor the development and management of client service level agreements across all product offerings
Spearhead the resolution of service issues; leveraging internal teams as appropriate
• Develop pricing policies, including; volume discounts, and terms and conditions, for high profile customers and channel partners.
• Manage overall sales process’, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
• Work closely with the Central Procurement Department in managing complex contract negotiations, and provide and seek advice as appropriate
6+ years experience
Mr. Mohsin Al Balushi
Group GM HR & Admin