- Advising clients on Mergers, Acquisitions, Collaborations
- Due diligence reviews
- Joint Venture / Shareholder agreements- drafting & reviews
- Regulatory services
- Manage the engagement budgets and develop marketing collaterals, business proposals etc
- Mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm.
- US resident/ Green card holder and of Indian origin.
- Law degree from a good law school in the US with good academics throughout.
- 8-10 years of experience in Corporate/ M&A, Due diligence & other transactional work
- Good working attitude & reliability. Good interpersonal skills
- Self starter. Ability to close issues quickly and effectively.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Wiling and able to market and generate work.
A Top Tier Law firm in India is looking to hire a Corporate /M&A Lawyer for its New York office.
Candidate qualification & experience
Recruiter Name:Kapil Marwaha