Ambica International Corporation is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in the Philippines, with an ever growing aim of expending within the ASEAN region over the next 5 years. It specializes in the importation, distribution, marketing and selling of Branded Generics in the Ethical, OTC and Nutraceutical segments within its territories. With its aim to provide every consumer access to safe, affordable and effective medication, it has steadily grown over the last 15 years to emerge as the 10th largest Pharmaceutical Company amongst MNCs and the 2nd largest local Pharmaceutical Company in the Philippines.
- REPORTING TO: CFO
Responsible for broad based financial functions including management accounting, financial accounting budgeting and controls in different business operations with full authority and independence.
- Managing and supervising all the functions pertaining to the Sales, Receivables, Inventory, Importations, Payables, and related departments.
- Implementing proper internal controls throughout the Finance Department
- Coordinating between different departments working in Finance Dept in order to further increase the inter-departmental efficiency.
- Supervising corporate (parent company) reporting module / sytems
- Monthly comparison of actual versus budget and detailed variance reporting. Ensure timely submission of reports.
- Supervising monthly and yearly closing of Accounts.
- Liaising / building relationship with external customers, creditors, suppliers, external as well as internal auditors.
- Initiating process improvement and implementing policies and procedures within the Finance Dept.
- Analysing and reporting financial ratios in order to enhance the overall performance. Interpret financial information by getting the story behind the numbers
- Ensuring timely and accurate forecasting to support the strategic business plans.
- Initiate cost reduction initiatives
- Yearly preparation of Sales and Operating Expense Budget in coordination with the COO.
- Supervising annual budgeting, planning as well as monthly monitoring of actual versus budget.
- Monthly meeting with the COO to control the budget and providing them the required information for their analysis.
- Preparation and monitoring cash flow projections
- Ensure optimum working capital requirement and sources of fund at all times
- Supervising Management Accounting and Reporting Ambica business
- Reporting the business unit wise, product wise profitability of all the business units, including the departmental monitoring of expenses, suggest areas of concerns and ensure the implementation and corrective actions.
Others / People:
- Building high performance teams by developing, on the job coaching and training to optimize the team performance.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of resources to minimize operating as well as production expenses.
- Providing timely feedback to CFO regarding the overall departmental progress.
- Develop plans to control the expenses.
- Must have very good communication skills both verbal and non verbal.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have strong management skills
- Result oriented individual, ready to work on tight deadlines.
- Must have passion in the work he / she is doing and is committed to growth.
- Must have a high personal and financial integrity & be an individual who is willing to stretch himself to achieve targets.
- Must be familiar with Local laws and accounting regulations
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- Masteral Degree in business administration / Finance is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Financial accounting, Budgeting, Management reporting and expense controlling in middle managerial position with a reputable large sales and marketing organization.
- Age: 32 39 years
Recruiter Name:Ajit Dixit