Diploma with minimum Five years warehouse and inventory experience at a similar volume camp. Two years ofsupervisory experience required, preferably in warehouse. Knowledge with food and beverage industry.
Duties & Responsibility
1. Directs supervisors in managing the warehouse and assure the most efficient receiving and loading schedulethat satisfies the operations
2. Develop and implement policies and procedures that increase efficiencies of the department that meet expectations
3. Interview, select, and train warehouse supervisors.
4. Collaborate with peers to drive improvements in department/center performance against key metrics.
5. Uncover, prioritize and eliminate issues at an operational and tactical level.
6. Keep up with the latest in warehouse techniques and operating methods.
7. Coach and develop warehouse supervisors, including conducting performance management reviews and progressive disciplinary steps as necessary.
8. Help in sustain the availability
9. FIFO and LIFO skills
10. Hygiene and safety
11. Assist in placing food & beverage supplies in their proper storage areas
12. Monitor that all products are being properly stored and rotated using the FIFO method
13. Monitor that requisitions are properly completed and signed
14. Maintain a neat, organized and well stocked storeroom facility
Diploma or Degree/ High School Minimum of 2 years’ experience in five star or chain hotels
Duties & Responsibility
1. Opens shifts and assigns staff to designated areas to the standard laid down in the service standard manual.
2. Supervises activities of floor staff to ensure clean, tidy and well supplied guest rooms hallways, elevators, stair service areas and stores to the standard lain down in the service standard manual.
3. Trains housekeeping staff according to the standard lay down in the service standard manual.
4. Records prioritise and co-ordinate checks in and checks out group and VIPs rooms to the standard laid down inthe service standard manual.
5. Checks all rooms, hallways, elevators, stairs, service areas and stores with the department check list to thestandard laid down in the service standard manual.
6. Participates in housekeeping inventories.
7. Reports any discrepancies in room status to the office co-ordinator.
8. Checks all equipment and trolleys by staff in assigned area to the standard laid down in the service standard manual.
9. Assists with any guest request.
10. Maintains daily log book on all activities.
11. Sets up and execute periodical schedule as per standard.
3 ) Public Area Supervisor ; diploma or vocational training in hospitality industry. Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience as a Public Area Attendant or Asst. Supervisor withinthe Hospitality industry. Computer literacy and previous experiences using property management systems are an advantage.
4 ) Laundry Supervisor/ Laundry Officer : Graduate/ Degree or Diploma At least 5 years’ experience in five star or chain hotels High commitment to ethics and confidentiality; Leadership; Excellent customer service;Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
Interested candidate Please send your updated cvs with current / expected Salary & joining time at email@example.com