The company is privately owned international company with headquarters in Ho CHI MINH, Vietnam. The company is managed by team of shoemakers and footwear expert from 12 different nationalities.
- We require pattern technicians to join our development team.
- Designing and engineering patterns of all parts and components of the shoes
- Analyzing a drawing / original sample / picture and designing the patterns accordingly
- Provide effective and cost efficient pattern solutions to using different materials and reduce consumption
- Support the development and sampling with on time pattern creation
- Apply grading to ensure consistency in fit, understand and consider relationship between pattern/ material usage/ yields during pattern making as it relates to margins.
- Works on an ongoing basis on new solutions to reach creative pattern goals, by using new methods and systems and/or new constructions.
- Support manager/ developer with related issues in product development and production process.
- Experience and good ability to design and engineer footwear patterns for verity of shoes category (ladies fashion, casual, kids and classical man)
- Understanding and experience in digitizing and grading
- Understanding of shoe construction, material and properties related to fit
- Ability to interpret and evaluate designs on model level in regards to pattern execution
- Be fully conversant with in CAD-CAM Crispin / Shoe Master / Cad 2D
- Proactive on problem solving and resolution oriented
- Can do attitude, ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, and work under pressure.
- Communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in pattern making, experience in fashion and casual shoes making is a plus.
Main job responsibilities are:
Recruiter Name:Mr. Jiami