- Urgently required for Geologist for Cement Company for Burundi Bujumbura (East Africa).
Industry: Cement Manufacturing
Salary: 2,500$ to 3,000$
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Quality evaluation and reserve estimation of raw materials sites
- Exploration of high grade limestone and other raw materials within Burundi and outside Burundi as required
- Supervision of raw materials site to ensure supply of good quality raw materials to the factory
- Ensure proper utilization of heavy machineries
- Manage/Supervise daily site/mining activities
- Proposes to the management to explore other commodities like gold, nickel, chromite and among others (for future diverse expansion of exploration & mining).
- Prepared exploration budget and other requirements;
- Prepared daily/weekly/monthly exploration reports;
- Prepares budget and other technical requirements for small scale mine operation;
- Supervised and trained Lao Geologists for field mapping, wellsite logging, sampling, geotechnical logging and other related work;
- 8 years experience in related industry and in management capacity.
- Geological Operations
- Mineral Explorations
- Project Management
- Experience in MS Office
Tasks to be performed:
Recruiter Name:Ms. Snehal Jadhav