- Collect blood or tissue, urine samples from patients/ Children.
- Analyze the results of tests using special mechanical and electrical devices.
- Conduct blood tests to perform blood counts.
- Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis.
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
Candidates who have done prometric and datalow exam of Oman need to apply for this role.
- Working hours 9 hrs a day and a day off every week.
- Annual leave of 3 weeks with salary and airfare.
- Experience level is 3 years and above.
- Candidates who have done prometric and datalow exam of oman need to apply for this role.
- Candidates having oman moh license would be preferred.
- Candidate who are ready to relocate to Sinaw,Oman need to apply.
Recruiter Name:Dr Aarif Mohammed
Company:Hassan Hazam Company