We are having urgent opening for "Lead Operator" for SATORP for Saudi Arabia.
Company : SATORP, ARAMCO
Location: SAUDI ARABIA
Salary : NEGOTIABLE
Industry : OIL & GAS
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct the start-up or shutdown of assigned plant and facilities according to approved operating procedures and general instructions.
2. Monitor operating conditions and make in-process adjustments either at the control board or within the plant to ensure safe and efficient process operation.
3. Ensure proper maintenance of log books and operating log sheets recording temperature, pressures, flow rate, samples taken, volumes received and shipped,
4. Ensure readiness for emergency situations by taking necessary shutdown or process adjustment action to restore normal operating conditions.
5. Conduct regular inspection of plant facilities to ensure plants correct functioning. Correct malfunction if appropriate or refer situation to the Shift Supervisor.
6. Coordinate with maintenance personnel by identifying/locating and demonstrating malfunctioning plant and equipment. Inspect maintenance work if required.
7. Ensure that all samples and tests are conducted in accordance with the schedule.
8. Ensure that safe operating practices and procedures are adhered to at all times.
9. Perform in-plant housekeeping duties as necessary.
10. Complete the daily field check list and report deviation.
11. Ensure all safety equipment is logged and completed properly.
12. Take gas test and ensure the work permit is completed properly.
13. Approve work permits.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Area Shift Supervisor.
Interested candidates can forward their updated resume on email@example.com for further selection process.