• Ensure the efficient operation and delivery of soft services consisting of security, safety, traffic, car parking management, housekeeping, pest control, waste management & engineering services.
• Ensure that the Mall opens and closes in accordance with company standards.
• Manage and oversee the day to day operational problems in conjunction with Duty Managers
• Ensure that SOPs for the Mall, security and housekeeping are monitored and followed.
• Ensure the workflow process is maintained and adhered to on a daily basis.
• Ensure all compliance agreements in place with business partners (shopping center agreements, commercial agreements and working documents)
• Ensure day to day necessary permission for mall external suppliers and mall in house facilities to be generated and issued.
• Responsible for all circulars related to mall and tenants operations, fit out work permits and high risk.
• Prepare routine reports, with the objective of keeping the management informed about all issues relating to operations of the mall and take necessary action thereof.
• Negotiate contracts for services - These might include pest control, security, janitorial, maintenance, and other services. Negotiate for equipment and supplies including cleaning supplies, paper products, landscaping and office products
• Provide supporting services for Events and Marketing promotions within the Mall.
• Ensure all compliance agreements are in place with suppliers (SLA’s, compliance agreements, maintenance agreements, installation agreements)
• Manage the maintenance team and performance management.
• Meet the tenants and listen to their issues and find solutions whenever possible.
• Coordinate with tenants for back of the house facilities, Trash disposal, pest control, Safety & Security issues
• Frequently interact with the retailers/ tenants to understand their needs and their satisfaction level.
• Analyze the tenants’ sales.
• Conduct Shopping Centre, commercial site and outdoor site inspections.
• Prepare weekly reports and follow up on:-
1. Tenant - Housekeeping and Maintenance outstanding charges
2. Tenant Maintenance Snags.
• Monitor and follow – up on preventive care/scheduled maintenance of the Mall.
• Coach and train the Duty Manager for the execution of all operational processes.
• counseling, and disciplining employees;
• Communicate job expectations & delegate duties to the staff on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
• Plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions of the staff.
• Develop and Implement the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Elevate any personnel performance issues to the Personnel Manager immediately.
• Assess and evaluate training opportunities from observations and company –defined best practices and make recommendations to the Personnel Manager and execute action plans.
Disclaimer: Company reserves the right to modify job duties or job descriptions at any time.