We are hiring for the position of Process Consultant for Manila, Phillipines for a contract period of 6-12 months. Please note that the contract may get extended to about 15 months also.
Position : Process Consultant
Experience : 4-7 years
Client- A global consulting and training organization
Candidates responsibility is to take up the role of Process Consultant for the clients' engagements globally. The incumbent while servicing various clients, will be required to:
1. Gather inputs for process documentation
2. Understand customers business
3. Document Processes using gathered inputs
4. Process optimization - Understand the challenges in the existing process and recommend changes aligned to the business objectives
5. Facilitate and audit process implementation
6. Suggest improvements and process solutions aligned with CMMI, for customer challenges
7. Provide training/orientation on CMMI model to customers
Skills & Experience required:
1. 4- 7 years of work experience
2. Experience in Process documentation, as is process mapping and process optimization in CMMi domain.
3. Exposure to CMMI for Services (SVC) and CMMI for Development (DEV) implementation is necessary.
4. Good knowledge of statistical techniques and metrics is good to have.
5. Multiple client consulting experience preferred.
6. Training skills
7. Auditing/ SQA skills
8. Preferably participated as an Appraisal Team Member (ATM) in a CMMI audit/appraisal.
9. Development/ project work experience / background is preferred.
10. Educational qualification - BE, BCA, MCA preferred.
11. Excellent oral and written communication
Please send me your CV along with your current and expected CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply only if you are interested to relocate to Manila for 1 year and have a valid passport. Please note that this position is an urgent requirement from the client.