Wockhardt is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 8600 Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. We have 3 research centers and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacturing and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Vaccines.
The company has successfully created an integrated multi-technology capability to manufacture all types of dosage forms including sterile injectables and lyophilized products. Highly skilled technicians operate 12 manufacturing facilities that are US FDA, UK MHRA and EMEA compliant sites in India, the US and Europe.
It is with immense joy and pride we share with you that Wockhardt Group has won 3 awards in "Great Place To Work" contest, for 2015. Great Place to Work is a global research firm that identifies great workplaces. The three awards won by the Wockhardt Group are:
1. India's Best Companies To Work For 2015 : Top 100
2. India's Best Companies To Work For 2015 : Industry Best (1st place)
3. India's One of the Best Companies for Unique Initiatives - 2015 (3rd place)
We have been recognized by renowned institutions worldwide for our aim to provide quality healthcare, including the Europe Business Assembly, Oxford, Great Britain for being the `Best Enterprise'
In the past 17 months, Wockhardt has won 76 Awards at National & International level, and the number is still increasing!
- To assist PMT team in HO to devise brand strategy to manage brand portfolio profitability and sales targets.
- To devise promotional plans in line with team strategy and ensure timely and qualitative execution of the same.
- To monitor and control promotional expenses month on month to be within the budget.
- To successfully launch new products.
- To identify product/ therapy opportunities in short & medium term.
- To ensure on going analysis of internal and external brand performance.
- To proactively conduct competition mapping, targeting and segmentation exercises for improving brand performance .
- To collaborate and engage with the Sales teams, especially ZSMs for mutual information sharing and delivering of targets.
- To liaise with other cross functional teams and vendors for timely implementation of brand strategy.
- Able to draw insights from customer and competition analysis and explore new product/therapy opportunities Ability to do end to end event management (Conferences, CMEs, local and International travels).
- Constant follow up with Field Force to understand effectiveness of brand strategies.
- Increasing market share of the portfolio and Successful launch of new products.
- Collaborating with inter departmental teams for successful brand development and/or establishment.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Marianne Cherian