- Leading Paint Company : PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE, BAHRAIN
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensuring monthly production volumes are met as per the plan.
2. Ensuring that the sales delivery for made-to-order products is made as per the promised delivery date.
3. Allotment of work to the foreman, operators and workmen and ensure that the desired daily production output is achieved, ensuring desired norms of production is met.
4. Ensuring that general Housekeeping, 5S and all safety related compliance is met on the shop floor.
5. Ensuring that the removal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste through external agencies is done on time and thereby the environmental laws are complied with.
6. Carry out Stock Taking activities on a half yearly basis.
7. To do all the ISO documentation and also ensure that compliance for all activities related to Production is met.
8. To authorize the movement of RM & PM material into the factory premises, authorize the movement of scrap outside the factory premises, maintain the stock levels and report the same to the Supply Chain Officer.
9. Ensure that Solvent recovery & ETP operations are carried out as per the environmental laws, and also ensuring minimum wastage of material.
10. Timely reporting of all the production activities to the Manager-Operations
11. Co-ordinate with Production Planning Executive for all production related activities as and when required.
12. Co-ordinate with external certification agencies and ensure compliance for all export related activities.
13. Ensuring training needs of foreman, operators and workers are catered to, as required.
14. Monthly production reports and presentation on key production related TOP parameters such as Volume, Service Level, Productivity, Manpower Efficiency, FLL, Batch Cost Analysis, SWC, SEG, SPC etc.
15. Ensuring cleaning and maintenance of production equipments as per the required timeframe.
SECONDARY OF ALLIED JOB RESPONSIBILITY
1. Ensuring that postings and other Navision related activities are completed as per timeframe
KEY INTERFACES WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION
1. Coordinate with the Sales and Warehouse to ensure that the Order servicing is done as per the promised delivery dates.
2. Coordinate with Technical team in case of Formulations, Quality control, Improvements etc and get the production batch approved by the Technical Executive.
3. Coordinate with Finance & Admin to get approvals for Scrap Sales and to dispose of any fixed assets.
4. Coordinate with Operations Manager and Engineering Officer for implementation of engineering projects in the production floor. (CAPEX & Revenue)
KEY INTERFACES OUTSIDE THE ORGANIZATION
1. Coordinate with local RM & PM suppliers
2. Coordinate with Vendors for Personnel Protection Equipment as and when required
3. Coordinate with Health center for periodic medical checkup for workers
4. Coordinate with Waste disposal agencies on a regular basis
5. Coordinate with Label vendors for label planning and stocking
- Interested please call MAHEK 022 40697707 and drop CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter Name:Mahek Rajpal