Urgent Opening - Resident Engineer - Gulf Return - Bahrain - Leading Eng Company
Job Role -
Main Purpose of the Position:
To be fully in charge of the consultancy team as the team leader for supervision of a government infrastructure project for a new town in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The CV shall represent all work experience in a clear way and also reflects the all infrastructure experience and not limited to:
* potable water networks,
* sewage pipe lines,
* irrigation systems
* stormwater lines
* HV & LV cables
* Street lighting
* Traffic control and signage
Qualifications: BSc in Civil Engineering
* Min of 20 years' experience in supervision of infrastructure projects with consultancy firms.
* GCC experience is preferred.
* GCC driving license.
* Fluent in English, spoken and written.
* Very good knowledge of FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
* Excellent management, communication and leadership skills.
* Excellent knowing of technical matters related to infrastructure projects.
To Apply - Interested candidates can apply their CV at email@example.com and in the subject line mention Attn Tanya
Ms Tanya Surve