Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. The company has its presence in India, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa
- - Installation of equipment such as, Pumps, Motors, Skids,Valves, Vessels, Compressors, Fired Heaters, Auxiliary Equipment, Packaged Equipment in plant construction.
- Check and inspect rotating equipment and/or components to ensure they meet project requirements
- Provide rotating equipment shutdown QA/QC (quality assurance/quality control) service and technical support.
-.Ensure accurate standards, procedures and specifications are in place for the maintenance of the rotating equipment assets.
- Check mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies for proper alignment and functioning.
- Test electrical assemblies and wiring for proper connections on equipment.
- Perform minor adjustments and repairs.
- Maintain accurate rotating equipment records, including protocols and equipment history.
- Review key rotating equipment maintenance strategies.
- 5+ years experience
Recruiter Name: Rishi Raj Singh
Contact Company: Tata Projects Limited
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org