- Urgent Opening Commercial timber / Sales Manager / BDM / Operations Manager - DR Congo (East Africa) With French Speaking / Knowledge
Position:- Sales Manager / BDM /Operations Manager
Location :- DR Congo (East Africa)
* Define and execute commercial strategies in Timber.
* support the ability to compete in international markets.
* Ensure the commercial offer is 'fit for purpose'.
* Conduct category reviews on a regular basis supported by data interrogation that maximizes buy-in by
members and supports the overall volume aspirations of the group.
* Maintain product data and pricing integrity, including pricing and data accuracy.
* Be an expert in Forest Product and suppliers, their competition and their market place.
* Be an expert on our members, their competition and their ongoing requirements.
* Strong background in Timber & Forest Products and knowledge of how the independent merchant sector operates.
* Be commercially astute and understand the implications and opportunities presented by commercial data.
* Have excellent Microsoft Office application skills including Excel.
* Be passionate and enthusiastic - able to support growth and develop new initiatives with energy and determination.
* Confident in managing external stakeholders at both ends of the supply chain and the ability to influence where appropriate.
* Be capable of managing and analyzing large amounts of raw data, information and market trends and
be able to make decisions and develop new strategies.
* Good IT knowledge relating to Windows based applications and reporting software.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written in English and French would also be an asset.
Ability to work in a team and promote independence by coaching.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent/ commerce international
Minimum 07 years of experience in commerce / timber
Interested Candidate forward CV on email@example.com