- Job Title / Designation : Sales & Marketing Representative
- Daily monitoring of all the OTAs (Online Travel Agents) and TAs (Travel Agent)
- Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement
- Organizing Sales Visits and calls.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options. Maintaining accurate records
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Update and monitoring social media and guests reviews.
- Built personal contacts with direct bookers by offering customize service and upsell.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conference and meetings
- Reviewing Sales Performance and market comparison.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understand their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Full knowledge (training will be provided) of Property Management System.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the sales department of the hotel industry
- Basic customer service, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and for long unscheduled hours
- Pleasant personality meticulous, detailed, wellorganized, able to multitask and able to work independently to meet company requirement.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Specific Skill Set:
Location(s) of Job: Male, Maldives
No of rounds of Interviews : 01
Work Timings : 8: 45am to 5:00pm
Travel & Allowance : Meal Allowance, Accommodation, Arrival ticket to the Maldives, Annual return ticket upon completion of 12 months
Languages: Fluent in English