- We are Brighter Group of companies in the field of Education. For our online platform, we are looking for a Senior PHP Web Developer who will be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining our online platform. Person should also have added knowledge and experience of SIO (Search Engine Optimization). The requirements and Responsibilities are listed below:
- Write "clean", well designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Manage and lead the team of employees.
- Understand the business logic and help team to deliver it on time.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Experience in designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Should have knowledge front-end,back-end and database development.
- Knowledge of Yii frameworks adds a plus point.
- Understanding of open source frameworks like Joomla, Drupal, open cart etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- More than 3 years of experience in software development.
- At least 1 year of experience as a team lead in software development.
Recruiter Name:Roopak Taneja