- We have the following opportunities with our client to be based at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
1) VP Finance
- 2) Director FP&A
1) VP Finance
- Manage all aspects of daily operations of the Finance Shared Services Centre (encompassing GL, AR, AP etc), ensuring standard processes are adopted.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing and/or reviewing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues. Lead technical discussions with external auditors if necessary.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc financial information to the Executive Management team and Global Business analysts. Performs and supports company's internal management reporting and analysis acting as a financial advisor and business partner on financial analysis. Understanding deviations of actual from forecast. Reviewing, recommending or approving different initiatives as a result of the financial analysis and its interpretation.
- Gathers quantitative and qualitative information, with an appropriate formal methodology, to prepare, assess and review operating cash flows, dividends and solvency requirements of the legal entities, liaising with Tax, Legal and Treasury.
- Execute the country finance integration for merger and acquisition activity, liaising and coordinating with different internal and external advisors, including due diligence reviews and merger and acquisition accounting. Ensures resolution of liabilities acquired from the target company.
- Collaboration with Tax organization on tax authority information requests and audits.
- Support that best practice system processes and controls are implemented for the Corporation and legal entities to comply with all internal and external financial reporting obligations
- Serve as liaison with internal and external audit teams
2) Director FP&A
The FP&A Director assists the FP&A VP in providing financial leadership and expertise in giving recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business.
The FP&A Director leads and supports development of the P&L forecasts and annual plan, consolidates sales and cost forecasts to reflect P&L outlook, analyzes trends and completes marketplace risks & opportunity assessments. The FP&A Director also works closely with the Sales team to develop pricing models.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support FP&A VP in the development of Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly Business Planning processes
- Develop business planning calendar and ensure teams meet key deliverable
- Develop Region targets by Market to ensure delivery of Financial Plan
- Responsible for Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly forecasts
- Deliver accurate, timely and visible forecasts; ensure appropriate analysis of business results is conducted and presented to leadership with identified action plans
- Identify risks, opportunities, and contingency plans to address
- Allocate department resources to meet demands of business cycles (forecast, market support, costs)
- Create and deliver Controllable Cost plan
- Ensure delivery of cost contingencies
- Deliver against key cost and productivity initiatives e.g. discretionary spend and waste reduction
- Provide insight on key cost KPIs and assess risk/opportunities
- Complete comprehensive trend analysis to understand business laps and market risks
- Standardize reporting across Markets/Region
- Partner with HQ Control team during period close process to ensure accuracy of Global results
- Build an FP&A team in the Philippines that can adequately support the entire FP&A activities globally
- Co-lead the sourcing and development of a business intelligence/financial management tool that will allow the FP&A team to perform their duties effectively and efficiently
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
Minimum 10 years of experience
US GAAP and IFRS knowledge
Thorough knowledge of financing and accounting principles, processes, practices and theory
Big 4 audit background
Prior experience in migrating a finance shared services function across geographies would be highly advantageous
Experience with US MNC is preferred but not essential
Please forward your CV along with the following details
Applicants' Full Name:
Recruiter Name:Sairam Adalath
Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org