- Greetings from RANA University Kabul Afghanistan!
- RANA University (hereinafter refers to as "RU") is an institution established in 2009 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan as an Institute of Higher Education in Kabul City. In compliance with all policies and procedures and the quality assurance guidelines of the Ministry of Higher Education, RANA has been upgraded and received the title of University wide certificate number 15/710 issued by the Ministry of Higher Education of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan on July 13, 2014.
The establishment of RU is coinciding with the intense need of contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector. Afghanistan with the international community is on the road of development and the provision of sustainable solutions to the decade's long problems that have left impacts on both the national and international reputation of Afghanistan as a nation as well as a country in this global era. RU as an institution provides quality and standard higher education is committed to play a positive role in contributing to the education sector by pursuing specific goals with education programs that meet the contemporary requirements to practically and realistically achieve its goals and make a difference in the lives of the young generation.
The government of Afghanistan with its initiative to give more importance to the private sector has opened the doors to many private investors to make investments in various sectors, which in fact is standing by the government and supporting the overall peace and rebuilding process. The education sector, believed to be the most important, is the only sector that outshines other sectors in taking the people to the light of success and prosperity. Therefore, RANA University is initiative to provide higher education with international standards, recognition and acceptability throughout the globe. RU as institution to provide higher education has set goals that are future-oriented, professional, and skill based meeting the needs of today and future in the contemporary educational era. The disciplines currently in progress by RU are Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), Computer Science BS (CS), Business Information Technology (BIT), Diploma in English Language (DEL), Diploma in Business Administration (DBA), Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) and recent future programs include Mass Communication, Economics, Law and International Relations. In addition, RU provides training and development sessions on various subjects based on market demands.
The competitive advantage of RU in the higher education market is the front line with competent, talented, qualified, foreign educated PhDs, M.Phils, MS and Master Degree holders from around the globe. A diversified and culturally mixed faculty is what achieves the standards of quality, recognition and acceptability of our degree programs, diplomas and certificate courses because the degrees, diplomas and certificates are accredited and globally recognized from very well-reputed institutes and universities of the world. Furthermore, RU offers twin programs through which students would have the opportunities to have local and international experience and exchange cultural information by studying at international institutes and universities during the program around the world.
We wish to inform you that Rana University Kabul Afghanistan is having URGENT requirement of BBA and Computer Science Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Professors for there Master Degree Program. University Panel Members will schedule the Interview of all shortlisted candidates via SKYPE by end of this month.
Human Resource Department
Job Description of BBA & BCS Lecturers
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To prepare and hand over the lecture note(s) of the subject(s) assigned to the lecturer in hard and soft mode.
2. To prepare the lesson plan of the subject based on the given format and to implement it effectively in the class.
3. To teach the subject, facilitate a fair competitive class environment, prepare exam question, conduct exam, mark the papers and submit them to Exam Unit at the specified time.
4. To instruct the academic cadre and the students in the light of Ministry rules.
5. To fully cooperate with HoD and follow his/her instructions for the sake of betterment of the department and to maintain an academic environment.
6. To prepare and submit monthly progress report of the his/her activities to the HoD.
7. To ensure punctuality to the specific timings announced by the HoD.
8. To actively participate in the academic committee meetings.
9. To actively participate in the departmental meetings.
10. To actively participate in other committee meetings.
11. To receive the appropriate Lecturer Self - Assessment form from the Quality Assurance Committee and conduct it at least once per semester.
12. To follow and respect all codes, discipline and policies of RANA for the sake of maintaining an appropriate and well academic Environment.
13. To responsibly take part in the academic affairs of RANA and contribute effectively in the development of RANAs status in the field of quality education.
14. To ensure to be engaged in progressive learning process, most specially a foreign language and proper computer skills.
15. To actively participate in writing and publishing books, reference materials and to lead and continue in the field of research.
16. To participate and cooperate in Ranas Kankors and to do any other task as assigned by the higher
Must have Master Degree or PhD Degree in Management or Computer sciences ( Finance , Marketing , Human resource, Computer Science )
Must have 3+ years of experience in teaching
Must be willing to come to Afghanistan
Computer Skills, knowledge of using Office Automation(MS Word, and MS PowerPoint Presentation)
Must have command over the subject
Must be able to deal with staff and students
Should have pleasant and good personality
Please keep in mind that your Graduation/Post Graduation/PhD or Graduation +Minimum 02 Years Teaching experience is required in the same stream to be eligible to attend this interview.
Please log on to our website www.ru.edu.af for more details regarding the university and other details. All selected candidates are required to sign at least 06 months employment bond with Rana University. Rana University will take care of selected candidates VISA, Accommodation, Fooding, Work Permit, Security and 02 Times to and Fro Air Fare of Economy class will provided to selected candidate from Work Location to Nearest Capital Airport of the country.
Both Male and Female Candidates are eligible to Apply. Interested candidates submit there profile directly to email@example.com with CC to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th Oct 2017.
Note: Rana University already having enough Indian who are serving organisation from last 03 Years. So Please dont worry about the security situation of the country. Rana University campus is fully secured and having his own campus security.
Only Serious Applicants are welcome to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be inform by RANA University HR Department After 13th Oct 2017 either via call or email.
Recruiter Name:Pardeep Sharma
Contact:Rana Institute of Higher Studies
Address:Charai Baraki Sqaure, Kabul Afghanistan 9050