Indian School Al Maabela (ISAM) was established in the year 2010 and is one among the leading educational institutions in Sultanate of Oman. ISAM is an English Medium co-educational school affiliated to Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE) and recognized by ministry of Education, Sultanate of Oman.
- We are looking for dedicated and self-motivated teachers to join our team from August 2018. The post holder will be responsible for the learning and teaching policy, practice and implementation, student development and assist in shaping and implementing the educational strategy of the school.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined by the authorities, implement the school vision for quality linked with ISAMs expectation of excellence. Work closely with the Head of the Departments to establish effective and globally relevant practices of learning and teaching.
- Knowledge of the Subject and having excellent scholastic records.
- Educate students about basic concepts both theoretically and practically.
- Fluency in Spoken English.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be a good team player and must have good organization skills.
- Should have good computer knowledge and experience in various multimedia/other modern teaching technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
Maximum Experience: Any-(Age should be below 50)
Job Location: Al Maabela, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
Post graduate in the discipline