Neurones IT India is a subsidiary of Neurones group (Top 10 French listed IT vendor, 5000+ staff). Incorporated in 2016, Neurones IT India support our rapid growth and global development. Our Operation Department is hiring a System operation center to manage its future IT Service Center in Bangalore.
Neurones IT is a French IT service provider belonging to Neurones group. Created 30 years ago, the group headcount is 4500+ with a turnover of 400M euros.
Our core business is infrastructure and application management. Our teams and engineers deal with all the technologies related to systems, virtualization, cloud computing, datacentre management, mobility, messaging... Backed by our experience in outsourcing and infrastructure project management we support our customers throughout their IT project life for an effective transformation.
For the purpose of maintaining its growth and offering new opportunities for its customers willing to offshore their IT activities, Neurones has also developed its activities abroad: Singapore, Romania, Tunisia... and India.
Join our diverse and international team!
- The Project Manager is in charge of the day-to-day management of project execution The Project Manager will define the projects objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- You intervene from the upstream phases of the project to define the scope, the objectives, the expected business value and the deliverables of the project, in association with the business stakeholders, and the appropriate IS parties (IS Business Partners, Solution Center managers)
- You develop and execute the Project Plan, covering aspects of technology, budget, schedule, risk management, project team, quality, communication, steering committees animation.
- You also develop and execute the Technical Specification Design if needed as well as others technical documents.
- When applicable, you determine the potential technology solutions available within Sanofi landscape
- You define, coordinate and lead the project team composed of functional and technical experts.
- You serve as an entry point for other IS entities (eg. GIS, IS Security, regional teams).
- Design, realization and delivery of the solution
- You drive the project successfully to completion by meeting the engagements in budget, deadlines, quality and legal requirements, as well as being in total respect of the global IS strategy (hosting, standards, methodology, etc.). You define and implement a Change Management Plan (sponsorship, communication, raising awareness, and training) to prepare the deployment of the solution and obtain the users support.
- Work with different teams to drive multiple projects in technical domain: Infrastructure, Network, Storage and Backup, etc.
- Responsible for the utilization and management of Sanofi Project Methodology to successfully implement business critical systems.
- Responsible for tracking the progress of an implementation to meet deliverable and the system GoLive date.
- Day to day management of the internal and external resources involved in the project
- Be responsible of financial impact of the projects
- The Project Engineer will be responsible for managing and communicating issues to the business teams and internal project teams.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience in MNC environment
- Knowledge of Infrastructure and Network: Enterprise Domains design, Network solution design, Vmware, Storage, HP Dataprotector,etc
- Significant experience of IT project management in an international context.
- Strong Project Management methods and techniques: concepts and tools (PUMA, agile methods) and demonstrated experience
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Be able to create and manage a complex project plan in an efficient and timely manner
- Strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytical skills
- Fluent English level; Can speak French will be a plus.
- Knowledge of quality assurance (GxP)
- Understanding of security, data privacy and compliance requirements in the pharmaceutical context.
- Anticipation and strong autonomy
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter Name:Arun Celestin