Dialight is leading the lighting revolution for industrial users across the world and also recognized as a world leader in visual indicator components, offering a wide selection of LED products specifically for hazardous locations, obstruction lighting, traffic and rail signaling to vastly reduce maintenance, save energy, improve safety and ease disposal.Dialight headquartered in the UK and operated out of the USA with offices in the USA, UK, Denmark, Germany and Mexico.
- Interact routinely with Purchasing, Engineering and Supplier to pro-actively improve service quality and to improve performance towards Zero Tolerance to Defect.
- Monitor & improve TPT of IQA inspection & ensure all needed info & docs are available at IQA, when a material is qualified.
- To improve the detection of IQA operation by transferring the relevant measurable and criteria to relevant docs & Inspection Plan in SAP.
- To drive supplier for continual improvement, immediate feedback to supplier process engineering on all quality matters.
- Customers' complaint handling (internal and external customers).
- Complaint & return management, to issue letter of complaint and CAR to supplier for any material related issues & verify the effectiveness till closure
- Conduct regular audit to examine supplier's process and regular internal process audit for Front-end processes.
- To ensure all documentation / data of the materials being checked are readily auditable and to prepare for external audit
- Team member in process risk assessment with FMEA methodology.
- Assure the process / product change management accordance to quality standards and customer requirement.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Electronics, Materials Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience.
- Proactive in conducting continuous improvement.
- Good interpersonal skills, collaborative, proactive quality mindset and able to work as a high performance team with all parties up to senior management level.
- Able to work independently
- Team Player.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- To work on the FAR, 8D, address the problem root cause finding and solve the issue.
- Support production to meet overall department goal (JIT and output)
- Support new product, new machine setup at test process
- Responsible for every machine setup and buyoff before release to production
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement, cycle time, and cost.
- Must possess at least Advanced Diploma/ Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicants must possess basic knowledge of equipment operation and data analysis.
- Positive attitude, Multitasking, Committed, Flexible, Innovative, Good teamwork as well as able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in SPC and FMEA is an added value.
Email Address: SKumuta@dialight.com