Telecom Fiji Limited (TFL) is a 100 percent owned subsidiary of Amalgamated Telecom Holdings Limited (ATH) and operates Fiji's only Public Service Telephone Network (PSTN). ATH is a public listed entity and is Fiji's principal telecommunications holding company. The ATH Group of Companies include Telecom Fiji Limited (TFL), Vodafone Fiji Limited (VFL), Fiji International Telecommunications Limited (FINTEL). Through its investments and provisions of direct services, ATH offers a broad range of telecommunications and related services in Fiji.
- Strategic Management Focus
- Dynamic and Visionary Leader
- Operational Excellence
- Overseeing the financial, operational and strategic performance.
- Developing a team of management and executive staff.
- Providing strategic advice and recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Leading the development, execution and delivery of the companys strategic plan.
- Working closely with authorities and regulators.
- Managing the roll out and delivery of infrastructure, products and services.
- Stimulate and grow new revenues, products and services.
- Develop new business opportunities for growth.
- Implementing and monitoring performance around KPIs.
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior management role in Telecom industry.
- Strong proven analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong knowledge of markets in developing economies.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
TFL seeks a dynamic and extremely results-oriented, self-driven Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead and manage the TFL Company successfully.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will be an influential leader with the ability to develop and implement strategic, commercial and operational goals for TFL that will firmly place the company at the forefront of innovation in the merging sectors of IT and communications. This role will require a Roll up sleeves approach especially in initiatives with a significant financial or symbolic value.
The CEO will drive fundamental organizational changes and instill organizational values to deliver revenues and profitability on a foundation of reliable and innovative broadband data and voice services and will also be responsible for developing new business opportunities and strategies and sustaining valuable relationships with various private and public sector stakeholders to ensure TFLs continuous expansion and growth.
Key Responsibilities will also include:
An attractive remuneration package including benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and names of three referees should be forwarded via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org