LEA Associates South Asia Pvt. Ltd. (LASA), an operating company of LEA Group, Canada, which includes LEA International Ltd. and LEA Consulting Ltd. is one of the most sought-after Consulting firm in Engineering and Planning. LASA's area of Expertise includes; Roads and Highways, Bridge and Structures, Urban Development and Planning, Traffic and Transportation Engineering and Planning, Water Resources, Environmental and Social Planning, Railways etc.
- Responsible for construction supervision of the project stretch and coordinate with all agencies.
- Also responsible for implementation activities, review of all Designs/Drawings prepared other than DPR, ensuring execution of works on site as per specification and standards, undertook project site visits and guided, supervised, coordinated and monitored the work of other experts of team.
- Responsible for regulating the construction processes i.e. various roadwork activities and structural works, approval and review of construction work program methodology; ensuring proper traffic management measures and safety norms, issuing working drawings, approve mix designs of concrete and bitumen courses submitted by Contractor, monitored and checked day to day quality control of works, prepared interim certificate for monthly payments, preparation & monitoring of both physical and the financial progress of works as per schedule against actual.
- Provided advice to the Contractor on project planning activities and optimum use of resources through project management software of PRIMAVERA
- Graduate in Civil Engineering with minimum 20 years of professional experience in highway projects.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience as Team Leader/Project Manager/Resident Engineer in ASEAN Countries.
Recruiter Name:C M Madhu
Company:LEA Associates South Asia Pvt Ltd