We have an excellent opportunity for the position of "Accounts and Operations GM" with one of our prestigious client in the Industry. The company is a leading Firm in Africa.
Job description of Deputy General Manager - Accounts cum Operations
* Accounts: - To supervise functions of entire accounts department, warehouse, preparation of all necessary financial reports, coordinating with all branches for accounts and other functions, integrating branch accounts with head office, reconciling sister company accounts, shareholders' accounts etc
* Local Purchases: -To coordinate projections, procurements, stock maintenance, best price checks for purchase of all local spares, appliances, stationery, equipment etc
* Importations: -To coordinate projections, ordering procedure, appropriate stocks level maintenance, samples' verification, importation procedure for importation of all software, hardware, electrical, security and other categories of materials
* Personnel (Human resources - Local & Expatriate staff)& Administration duties: - To deal with day to day administrative issues, maintain relationship with employees, coordinate with labor union & government departments etc. Also, to make sure all employee contracts, documents are in order, to make sure staff respecting working hours. Also to make sure that all procedures regarding salary payments are being followed, maintain expatriate records etc
* Sales Responsibilities:-To Coordinate with Sales manager for achievement of Sales targets, makes sure proper exposure of products in our shop (s), clients relationships, receivables control, sales staff commissions etc
* Logistics Responsibilities: - To make sure that all the vehicles are in order and fit for running without any obstructions mechanically as well as from local authorities, to oversee driver and their routes, to do all needed to make sure that the vehicles are being used for official purposes, to make sure the vehicles performance in terms of repairs and maintenance is high etc
* ERP Installation: - To coordinate planned ERP / Service Manager / CRM software installation with software providers, to attend training (as and when needed) and transfer the acquired knowledge to various users within head office and branches
* Work hand in hand with general manager and MD: - Since this position acts like a bridge between company's higher-level management and rest of the stakeholders within and outside the company, prospective candidate should be capable of working as a team with general manager and MD
Qualifications for the above post
1. Educational Qualifications:- Should be a Graduate in Commerce. Candidates who had completed Post Graduation in Commerce/ any other professional degree such as CA/ICWA (CMA) will be given preference.
2. Work Experience:- The incumbent should have working experience of at least 15 years in Accounts / Finance& administration field. Candidates who worked in IT (hardware sales and service) industries will be given importance. Having operational experience (as explained in job description) in addition to accounts/finance functions will surely be an added advantage.
3. Coordination with ERP Installation: - Since the company is in the phase of having it's custom made ERP / Service Manager / CRM installation, someone with the background helping installations will definitely get priority in selection process
4. Other Details:- Applicant should be fluent in English (spoken and written). Working experience in Africa and knowing Hindi and French Languages will be an added advantage.
If the above mentioned position interests you kindly send in your updated CV ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call me on 022 61230726/10