- Candidates should be degree holder in Environmental OR Civil Engineering.
- Having more than 8 years in Environmental Engineer.
- Certificate in ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System.
- Knowledge of Environmental Impact Assessment studies, EIA Scope of Work / Terms of References, Environmental Permits and approval process, Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP).
- Sound knowledge on identification, assessment, monitoring & management of air emissions, water and wastewater collection, treatment & disposal, energy consumption & greenhouse gas emissions.
- Must have Road & Highway experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- 3 Years Overseas experience.
Recruiter Name:MR. NEGI