Islanders Education is the largest private educator in the Maldives and also the first to open an international school in the two most populous islands of the country - MalÃ© and Addu. Islanders Education's student population represents 4.3% of the total student population in the country, between ages 2-16 years of age. IE schools currently offer education to students from over 27 different nationalities. IE is also the largest employer of full time foreign and local teachers by a private company; with the education faculty being made up teachers from over 12 different nationalities.
- Here's your chance to take things to the next level as you share your creativity, your passion for innovation and your mastery of diverse techniques in art.
We are seeking a well-qualified, innovative and enthusiastic specialist to lead our Art Department at Billabong High international School, Male. Successful applicants would be required to teach Middle School and Secondary level.
1. Cambridge OLevel / ALevel experience
2. Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
3. Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
4. Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students.
5. Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
6. Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
7. Promote good progress and outcomes by students.
8. Manage behavior effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
9. Fulfill wider professional responsibilities.
- Degree in the related subject/teaching field
- 4 years of teaching experience preferable, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- An EFL/ESOL qualified would be an added advantage - Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to think independently
- Ability to work with an international team.
Remuneration & benefits
- Salary will be based on qualifications and years of experience
- You will also be entitled for 5% of total monthly salary subject to 100% attendance on all working days of the month.
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual return ticket to home country
Interested candidates please forward your CV to email@example.com
Telephone: (+960) 302-2010