Aura Group is exclusive distributor of luxury, Prestige, Mass Perfume brands along with cosmetics/ Nail/ Hair care & Spa brands, Aura group is the distributor present in all distribution channels nationwide in Indonesia and it has more than 700+ doors all over Indonesia. Aura group is the only distributor to offer its own modern market retailing option on domestic market besides a best -in -class merchandising in all department stores and also it has domestic and duty free retail from fragrances to cosmetics brands in Indonesia.
- A leading Duty Free Retailer has a need for someone with a Dynamics NAV support background to step up into an IT/Systems manager role.
This is a full-time position with a rapidly growing Microsoft Dynamics NAV end user. A majority of your work will be on site, troubleshooting technical issues.
Also, you will be providing customer service support and training users.
Experience in MS Dynamics NAV ERP. Should have extensive experience in LS Modules
Should have knowledge in full implementation cycle experience in later version of MSD NAV & L S Retail
Should have demonstrated Knowledge in System upgrades, integration and testing
Should have knowledge in BI Tools(Targit)
Ability to analyse and recommend solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner
Knowledge in window Domain & VPN is a plus ( Good to have)
Experience in MSD NAV Version upgrade ( Good to have )
Certification in MSD NAV Development is a plus ( Good to have )
- Preferable : Retail\Travel retail business Domain
- Qualification :
Bachelor/Master Degree : Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Application Degrees
- Skill :
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ( specify the versions ),
Knowledge in Business Integrated Software
Knowledge in Business Analytical Software
MS SQL 2014,
Windows Domain & Run, Knowledge of VPN, CISCO
Working exp in travel retail business domain software
Having excellent Analytical Mind.
Being able to work using provided material and resources
Having good written and verbal communication Skills
Being able to interact with Clients
Having technical Skills
Being able to work alone or with a team
Having high attention to details
Being able to prioritize task
Having Knowledge of Navision modules and functionality
Being able to supervise other members
Work Experience : 3-5 years.
Candidates should have the following skills & experience:
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging Dynamics NAV (ideally version 2013 onwards)
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Recent retail experience
- Approachable with a proactive personality and a willingness to be hands-on
- Business Intelligence Tool(Targit ) will be an additional advantage
- Debugging, troubleshooting, and light programming within the Dynamics NAV application
- Ability to make programming modifications
- Provide support to Dynamics NAV users within the company
- Work closely with other members to tackle major issues
If you feel you are being underutilised and are looking to take the next step in your career email your CV to - Gaurav@mirabo-ayu.com, Pradeep@mirabo-ayu.com