Position: Multi Skill Technician - Civil
- The job holder will be primarily responsible for assist and support for technical teams for periodic preventive maintenance schedule for all technical works and will be responsible for the housekeeping and minor maintenance works. To assist seniors for mechanical installations, troubleshooting and repair of all MEP systems also for the civil works.
Complete maintenance work as per maintenance work orders.
Perform preventive maintenance as per established schedules.
Carpentry works as per standards.
Mason works as per standards.
- Advises Facilities supervisor concerning major repairs / changes required.
Paint work as per set standards.
Complies with local rules, regulations and codes and works.
Perform the daily inspection checklist.
Participate in Emergency Evacuation procedures.
To ensure all activities (including sub contractors) is carried out in conformance with IMS policies and procedures
Ensuring H & S hazards and Environmental aspects are identified and managed.
Authorization and provision of necessary resources for IMS
Ensure training needs are identified, relevant training organised and monitor the training effectiveness
Participate in accidents / incidents and near misses investigation and take corrective actions.
Provide feedback to management on IMS performance
- To stop (or take appropriate actions) the work/activities being carried out in case of HSE violations/Unsafe acts
Conduct H&S inspection as required
Monitor and follow up on IMS inspections/audits/SAG Feedback
Monitor the emergency preparedness and response plan
Promote awareness and contribute towards Dont Walk By / Target Zero / SAG implementation
Ensure appropriate IMS records are maintained at sites / departments.
A minimum Trade certificate/Diploma Engineering qualification Mechanical
4 years experience in a similar role
Should read and speak English.
Should able to work independently and eagerness to lean more.
Strong knowledge in all technical installation works (carpentry, mason and paint)
- ITI or technical qualification preferable.
Should have skills in repairing and maintenance of technical systems installed in luxurious villas; high raise bldg, hotel or commercial Bldg.
Execute the Preventive Maintenance procedures.
Report to the supervisor on identification of any fault at the system.
Gulf experience in similar operation is desirable
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org