- 1. Leadership Skills:- You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
2. Time Management:- you will be working the employees, customers and management. Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
3. Math and Budgeting:- You are expected to create, keep and maintain a budget, as well as make projections based on previous exependitures. you will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
4. Analytical Skills:- you will be incharge of overseeing the hiring of new employees, and being a good judge of character will help ensure that you hire the right people to maintain an efficient and motivated team. you will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day.
5. Decision- Making Skills:- The buck stops with you, Whether it is dealing with employees, Customers, Top executives or vendors, you will have to make decisions that affect the Company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to your success.
6. Speaking And Writing:- This position do a lot of communicating, thus great verbal communication and writing skills is must.
7. Timely Reporting:- Ensure all your departments reporting on time and sharing management reports on time for business analysis.
8. Quality Service- Ensure the top quality services to your customers for customer delight.
9. Import and Export- Ensure proper followup for all imports and exports for smooth operations.
10. Lessoning with Govt. Bodies i.e. URA/ IMMIGRATION/ NEMA/ POLICE/ Local Govt/ Unions/ Labour issues etc.
11. Plant Safety and Security:- Ensure plant operations are safe and security maintained all the time.
12. Systems- ensure ISO systems are well running and there is continuous improvement.
- Must have minimum 10 year of experience in related job functions.
Must have experience on MS OFFICE ( WORD/ PPT/ EXCEL).
Recruiter Name:Mr. SAURABH SHARMA.